Does your loved one have learning or mental health needs in High Wycombe? Outcome-focused care provider Liaise is here to support you every step of the way. Like all our residential care services, our supported living services are also inclusive of the excellent therapeutic support model we provide to an array of complex mental health needs.
Nestled in the warm and inviting neighbourhood of Lucas Road, our all-encompassing supported living service has everything you have been looking for for your loved one with mental health and complex needs conditions, including learning disabilities, autism, Asperger’s, and other complex behaviours.
What we are providing:
- 5 comfortable bed services tailored to the specific needs of the tenant
- 1 ground-floor flat with en-suite
- 4 bedrooms on the first floor
- 2 shared bathrooms
- Communal lounge for inspiring peer-to-peer interaction
- Doctors and medical professionals are readily available at Carrington House Surgery, Priory Surgery, Chiltern House Med Centre, and Kingswood Surgery.
- The nearest hospitals include Wycombe Hospitals, BMI Shelbourne Hospital, Martow Community Hospital, and BMI The Chiltern Hospital.
- Parking facilities could be availed at Duke Street Car Park, Totteridge Road car park, Railway Place Car Park, and High Wycombe Station Car Park.
- The nearest places of interest and recreational centres include Hughenden Manor, West Wycombe Park, Odds Farm Park, Buckinghamshire College Group, Wycombe Leisure Centre, Cineworld Cinema, and more.
- Easy transit facilities such as motorways, railways, and bus services are available round the clock.
To learn more about our supported living services in London and throughout the UK call us on 01992 785 460