How Does Funding Work?

At Liaise we provide Residential And Supported Living Services.

The Funding For Each
Of These Is Slightly Different

If a person needs a residential home the funding to meet both their support needs and their housing/day to day financial support is met by their local authority or CCG. If a person needs a supproted living home, only the support need costs are met by their local authority/CCG.

Click Here To Learn More

The Funding Process

In all cases it is key for the adult social care team to be involved in supporting the assessment of a person’s needs and the sourcing to meet that person’s needs. The individual’s adult social care team are usually know, but where they are not, they should be contacted.

Click Here to Learn More

Get In Touch

We are here to support you. To find out more about our high quality residential and supported living services, do not hesitate to contact us.

Contact us