If you are local to the area of Dartford and looking for result-driven supported living services nearby, with a therapeutic support model, look no further. Your loved one will be at the disposal of highly accomplished support teams with Liaise as they have recently opened up a new supported living service Knoll House in Dartford, Kent
Our Care Quality Commission compliant supported living service offers state of the art amenities and facilities to make the tenants feel at home and part of the community. Specialising in supporting individuals with complex learning and mental health needs for people with learning disabilities, Asperger’s, autism, and other complex behaviours, we hold our aces in building a community to ensure individuals are empowered and live more independently, more fulfilled and happy lives across the country.
Accommodation and amenities
- 6 bed service
- 5 double rooms with a mixture of en-suite and shared bathrooms plus 1 bed self-contained flat
- Communal lounge
- Kitchen/Dining room
Nearest facilities and services
- Medical assistance is readily available at nearby healthcare facilities such as Livingstone Community Hospital, Little Brook Hospital, Darent Valley Hospital, Erith and District Hospital, Berkley Community Health Services, Joydens Wood Medical Centre, Dartford West Health Centre, Highfield Dental Centre, Dental Surgery, and Lowfield Dental Centre.
- Parking conveniences at Health Lane Car Park, Denton Road Car Park, and Highfield Road South Car Park are also within a couple of miles.
- Nearest places of interest and recreational centres include St.John’s Jerusalem, Red House (The National Trust), Purfleet Heritage and Military Centre, Fairfield Leisure Centre, Cineworld Cinema, and more.
- Easy transit facilities such as motorways, railways, and bus services available round the clock.
- To learn more about our supported living services in London and throughout the South East call on 01992 785 460.